Gaza government calls on Egypt to intervene to stop the excesses of the Zionist entity to the truce agreement

hhrrgg

Shadi Mahmood – Gaza

Ghazi Hamad, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the government of Gaza on Saturday asked  Egypt to intervene to stop abuses of Zionism to the truce declared in the Gaza Strip.

Hamad told reporters in Gaza, it must take a stand “deterrent” for repeated Zionist violations in the Gaza Strip.

Hamad added that “Egypt is the official sponsor of the calm must have a deterrent position through delivering a strong message to the occupation to stop the excesses.”

At the same time Hamad stressed that the factions “resistance” in Gaza ready for any eventuality. He said that the excesses of the entity to the truce agreement “an expression of anger at the painful defeat suffered by during the recent aggression on Gaza Strip.”

This comes at a time where medical sources announced the death of a Palestinian youth critical wounds sustained last night shot dead by the Israeli army on the outskirts of the southern Gaza Strip.

The sources said that the martyr was wounded by a gunshot to the chest, transfer the impact to the European Hospital in Rafah where his condition was described critically and died on impact in the early hours of Saturday.

The sources added that another 10 people were injured since Friday by the Zionist occupation army in different areas near the fence separating the Gaza Strip and the entity.

This is the second person who is serving the Zionist army bullets on the outskirts of the Gaza Strip since the announcement of Egypt in 24 of the last month signed an agreement to a cease-fire in the Gaza Strip to end a week of violence behind 177 Palestinians dead and killed six Zionists.

According to sources in the Hamas movement, which controls the Gaza Strip since mid-June 2007 has included a cease-fire agreement ending the entity imposing a security buffer zone inside the Gaza Strip a depth of 300 meters.

On the other hand, Palestinian sources said that Zionist navy arrested Saturday 13 fishermen through their work off the coast of the Sea of ​​Gaza.

The sources said that the naval forces surrounded the fishermen through their work aboard three fishing boats and took them by force to Ashdod seaport detention for questioning after their boats.

It is the third time the Zionist navy detains Palestinian fishermen since the announcement of Egypt in 24 of the last month signed an agreement to a cease-fire in the Gaza Strip.

And included an agreement to allow the entity to increase sail area in front of the fishermen in the Gaza Strip, from 3 to 6 miles for the first time since mid-2007.

Usually Zionist authorities release fishermen detained hours after their detention in what it says is anti-smuggling operations across the sea.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s